Bucket Listers encourages people to live life to the fullest. Our loyal community of explorers turns to us to discover and book inspiring experiences.
We've set out to do great things and we're looking for passionate team members to join us on our mission. We're explorers ourselves who are passionate about spreading positivity and providing inspiration for people to experience the world together.
At Bucket Listers, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and digital media.
Our ideal candidate will have experience creating a wide breath of digital assets (from email newsletter templates to logos and illustrations). You'll play a pivotal role in defining our brand and you'll help to inspire millions of explorers with creative and engaging creative.
This is a 100% remote position and the role will sit on our Product Team.
Within your first 3 months, you will:
- Complete our onboarding process - where you’ll learn our company’s mission, vision, & values.
- Get to know your Bucket Listers team - specifically your collaborators on the Content, Business Development and internal events team.
- Assess and prioritize current graphic design needs and scopes.
- Kick off your first project - as determined by your scope assessment and business need.
Within your first 6 months, you will:
- Oversee our internal brand redesign - working with external partners to help accomplish this initiative.
- Collaborate closely with the Content Team to provide creative updates to our social templates (social media, email newsletter etc).
- Collaborate with our Business Development team to update our sales decks and pitches.
- Serve as a partner to our internal events team to create assets for our proprietary events.
Skills and interests that will set you up for success:
- Experience creating a wide variety of digital creative assets.
- Strong brand-related work, including logo design.
- Ability to prioritize, scope and project manage multiple projects at once.
- Highly collaborative nature (cross-functional teammates, external partners and customers).
- Passionate about building community through experiences and exploration.
If you've made it this far and you’re interested in this role but you don’t check all the boxes - we’d still love to hear from you. We’re in the business of fun and we are excited to collaborate with people that will add value to our mission and culture.
Bucket Listers is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.