We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join the Gift Cards team within the Rewards and Engagement track.
The Gift Card Team has successfully started the sales of physical and digital gift cards via retail and online channels. You will be at the heart of a brand new marketing channel for Booking.com and will be responsible for a number of different parts of the product including improving the existing design guidelines and strategy, generating new ideas to develop the product, producing client-facing marketing artworks, transforming designs into HTML, analyzing and understanding data, taking the lead in user research to understand local market dynamics, and partnering with other teams to build marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working on new, quickly growing products, understands how to manage work to meet deadlines, can easily switch between tasks, has the ability to learn fast and apply the knowledge, and can help take the team to the next level. In this role, your aim is to improve the results of our Gift Card Product and Campaigns on a global scale. You will work closely with a growing team that contains Product Owners, Marketing Specialists, Developers, Data Scientists, User Researchers, and Copywriters.
- Design and produce inspiring offline retail communications such as posters, leaflets, banners, videos, and online communication such as landing pages, digital ads and emails
- Liaise with developers, product owners, copywriters and user researchers to conceive, analyze, prototype and test creative ideas.
- Manage project stakeholders throughout the creative process ensuring engagement to realize high quality creative products.
- Create the right workflow and content per campaign to reduce time-to-market and build partnerships with local production companies.
- Participate in market and user research to understand the local dynamics in order to plan and apply the suitable creative strategy for each campaign .
- Generate ideas for offline marketing materials based on multiple sources including quantitative data, user research results and other teams’ learnings/infrastructures.
- Improve the usability and accessibility of the digital experience and improve the overall user experience for the online and offline campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience creating integrated advertisements and marketing materials on an international level.
- A proven ability to demonstrate creativity, driving through projects from inception to print and screen.
- A thorough understanding of marketing elements, especially related to offline marketing.
- Proficiency in using design software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Willingness to explore different approaches and possibilities towards solving one problem.
- Passion for solving problems creatively - starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quick-adapt attitude.
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team