MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 400+ people working from Pune & California.
We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
MindTickle is on the lookout for a graphic designer. We expect a refined design sensibility and the ability to work with both speed and creativity under tight deadlines. As a Graphic Designer, you will own the graphic design task, creative concept development process and the visual quality of the outputs developed and delivered.
So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d like to hear from you! (our office tea is pretty amazing!)
As a Graphic Designer you will:
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools like PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaborate with instructional designers in different phases of the learning framework (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation), to think creatively to produce and recommend new concepts and ideas.
- Review and ensure a flawless graphical & design quality of the outputs delivered to the customers and internal teams
- Create design templates that can be used by the content team for creating learning modules
What we think it takes to succeed as a graphic designer & Storyline developer:
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- 3-7 years of corporate work experience
- Solid understanding of design principles, trends, and best practices in graphic designing.
- Excellent design and colour scheme sense with an eye for detail
- Must have experience in PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative suite
- Well versed with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop etc.
- Should good at drawing and sketching.
- Capable to implement the concepts with strong technical knowledge
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proactiveness and an attitude to own & drive projects from ideation to final deployment.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After effects will be plus
- Desire and curiosity to learn both technical and soft skills
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint, InDesign
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page
(4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.