Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA.
Wyze is looking to hire a marketer who is obsessed with customer experience. The Customer Engagement Marketer position will focus on how to build meaningful and engaging interactions with customers as they purchase and use Wyze products. They will use tools such as email, app messages, SMS, and social media to encourage Wyze users to try new products and share feedback on the products they already own. Help us map out our user journeys and increase engagement throughout them. If this resonates with you, come and be a part of our marketing team!
A little more about Wyze:
Come and be a part of what GeekWire calls a top 100 “most popular and trending” Pacific Northwest tech company. Wyze’s mission is to make great technology accessible to everyone because we believe that when great technology is accessible curiosity thrives! Wyze started as a smart camera company and has since branched out into the entire smart home. Wyze was founded about three years ago and recently raised $15M in its latest funding round.
- Create impactful retail packaging following the brand guidelines for both stores and online channels
- Create engaging store signage within retailer brand guidelines for stores
- Create engaging detail page content based on brand guidelines for online channels
- Create outside-the-box marketing content for ad-hoc events
- Create promotional assets for all retail channels
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within a marketing organization and you know how to translate product features into customer benefits.
- You can create impactful retail packaging adhering to brand guidelines for both physical stores and online channels
- You can create engaging store signage within retailer brand guidelines for stores.
- You can create engaging detail page content based on brand guidelines for online channels.
- You can create outside-the-box marketing content for ad-hoc events.
- You can create promotional assets for all retail channels (i.e. email & social media campaigns, print circulars, and paid marketing spend)
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- You have experience in technology and/or startups.
- You have experience working in both physical and online retail channels.
- You have worked with consumer electronics and/or IoT in the past.
- You have experience creating a company’s brand identity or have worked closely with a creative director that has created a company’s brand identity.
- You have managed a creative team or a creative agency with successful results.
- You have a portfolio you can share with the team.
- The opportunity to work in one of Seattle’s fastest-growing startups
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Excellent vacation and PTO policies
- 4-week paid child bonding leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.