At Specialized, our mission is simple—to be the brand of choice for discerning riders. Founded on performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our driving force. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters — if you ride, we’re for you.
We are on the lookout for a talented Graphic Designer who will be an integral part of the internal Marketing team, working on various projects for a variety of stakeholders across Australia and New Zealand.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Working closely with our Marketing teams you will have responsibility for:
- Point of Sale and in-store campaigns
- Events branding and collateral
- Product launches
- Internal/external communication graphics
- Digital advertisements – Website banners and landing pages, Social Media
- Print advertisements – Magazine spreads
- Edit and retouch images from local product photo-shoots
- Design support for a variety of stakeholders eg. Retailers, e-Communications team, Sales team, SBCU team, Specialized Custom team
- Ability to produce finished art deliverables at the highest quality for both digital and print platforms– bearing in mind budget and time constraints
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines, with high attention to detail and be able to set priorities utilizing internal resources
- Ability to translate global brand guidelines and execute locally
- Ability to project-manage and prioritise own work and communicate delays or likely delivery times for creative work to team
- Strong interpersonal skills: a positive team player with excellent communication skills and capacity to work well with a team and as an individual
- Take part in Marketing team meetings and communicate requirements for design elements to the wider team
- Have an interest in the Cycling industry or passionate about a healthy and active lifestyle
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 4+ years’ experience in an agency or brand environment
- Ideally you have a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or equivalent
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite in particular Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects as an added bonus
- Experience in both print and online, with a strong understanding of branding, marketing, communications and advertising
- Ability to identify issues and alternatives, and recommend possible solutions.
- Ability to support sales team with sell in of products when required.
- Heightened customer expectation, experience and service awareness
- You must be able to deal with conflict, have the ability to listen with empathy, review, follow through to completion and exceed expectations
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a cover letter as part of your application and a link to your website or portfolio showcasing your best projects across print and digital formats.
A six (6) month probationary period applies to this position. Please note only applicants who have the right to work in Australia should apply for this role. Please note that due to the high level of interest only those applicants short listed will be contacted.