MediaMonks has a position for a talented production designer who wants to further their skills in digital asset and content design at our LA office. In this junior to senior-level role, you will join a dedicated global team in producing top quality content for the product interfaces of one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills.
- You will work alongside designers and clients to provide production mechanical/template building expertise.
- You’ll be on a team with other production designers trying to cross the t’s and dot the i’s on this fast-paced production.
- Pixel perfection is important. You will safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- Layout, typography, photo retouching and color theory are elements that will quickly become your best friends in this project.
- You will make sure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats, and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- You’ll be a master collaborator. Not just with other monks, but with the client as well.
- You’ll help to direct the very things that will be produced, always helping to make sure that the work we produce meets the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- You will be working on an assignment that will become customer facing
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a well-developed understanding of template-making, color theory, typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to keep your files and folders super organized, like, OCD organized.
- You have solid client-facing experience and break ice instead of sweat when you collaborate with them for the final product. Impeccable interpersonal communication necessary.
- Being comfortable with the uncomfortable is a must!
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- Do you like keeping the user experience in mind when creating templates? Then you may be the unicorn we’re looking for.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- Fluency with presentation making software is a plus
Whats Next? You!
Join MediaMonks as a Production Designer
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards and celebrated with champagne. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.