Teads is seeking a motivated and experienced sales leader to join our growing New York team as Group Director. As a Group Director for Teads, your primary focus will be to manage & lead a team of sellers while promoting the sale of our platform to key agencies and client accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Helping to guide sales strategies and execution across the territory
- Prospecting and closing business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Managing a team of sellers & territory forecasting
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Representing Teads in the online marketplace and becoming an active Brand Advocate
- Meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Working closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning and Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, and on budget
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
Required Skills & Knowledge
- 10+ years of digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Experience at a DSP, trading desk, or ad tech company required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with VP level and above contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Seasoned understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.