Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co
for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a strategic product thinker to manage a team of product managers, who are focused on accelerating Ro’s business growth. You will own a significant part of the patient journey to drive member engagement and retention. Reporting to the Director of Product for the Patient Experience team, you will partner closely with leaders across Tech, Growth Marketing, Brand Marketing, Finance, and Clinical to define the future of Ro’s patient-facing experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and lead the vision and strategy to drive patient growth for Ro through new initiatives
- Foster and sponsor innovation, identifying new opportunities that will revolutionize the future of the patient experience
- Lead a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to identify and execute on levers to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives
- Collaborate closely with the leaders on the Growth, Finance, Marketing, Clinical, Operations, and Legal teams to drive innovation in the patient experience
- Build, lead and develop a successful team of product managers
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of product management experience with at least 2+ years of experience working on growth
- At least 1+ years experience managing other product managers
- Successful track record of owning a complex area of a business, defining a 12-18 month product vision and strategy, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Experience with hypothesis-driven product development and A/B testing
- Passion for breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and making data-informed decisions
- Excellent product judgment: Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Bonus points: Experience working on launching new products
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.