About JW Player:
JW Player is the leading video software and data insights platform that gives our customers independence and control in today’s Digital Video Economy. Founded over a decade ago as an open source video player, JW Player’s technology platform now powers digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Each month, there are over 1 billion viewers across 2.7 billion unique devices consuming video on JW Player’s technology.
The Account Management Team:
The Account Management team at JW Player plays a big part in the continued success of the business. Not only does the team focus on building strong client relationships, they are also responsible for driving a significant portion of the company's revenue through renewals and growth of existing partnerships.
We are looking for a passionate Growth Account Manager to join our growing team on the west coast. This Growth Account Manager is focused on ensuring our client's satisfaction while retaining and growing a large subset of JW Player's clients across the North America market. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry!
As a Growth Account Manager, you will:
- Drive the success of a key segment of JW Player accounts by proactively driving communication and understanding clients' business needs. This includes the end to end customer lifecycle and renewing SaaS agreements, securing payment, and maintaining a positive relationship with customers within the Book of Business.
- Work on a collaborative Account Team with an Account Executive to strategize about account growth and onboard new customers.
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition and use your understanding of your customers’ strategy and goals along with product and industry knowledge to drive product adoption to drive retention and build growth opportunities within the existing book.
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline, and renewals to meet quarterly and annual objectives around activity, and retention, new business.
- Assist in gathering client feedback, help improve process, and identify best practices. Collaborate with all areas of the organization including Sales Operations, Finance, and Product to optimize customer experience and team productivity.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- OVP or ad-tech related Experience a plus
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Experience presenting to customers in-person and via phone/email
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
Perks of being at JW Player, U.S
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you will qualify for:
- Private Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage for you and your family
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals in the JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.