Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
We are currently hiring a Growth Hacker who will be responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption and engagement of our AI based products. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the sales teams, product teams, and account management teams to conceptualise, test and launch campaigns that will increase adoption, usage, traffic, and ultimately profitability and revenues.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, partnerships, on-ground activation, participation to forums etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive product adoption and usage growth
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, campaigns, etc.)
- Planning, testing and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years experience in a growth hacking/marketing role, ideally in a Saas organization
- Proven track record launching successful marketing acquisition campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
- Original/creative thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and full fluency in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Collaborative mindset
- Interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with your future manager
- Use case
- Interview with our Chief Revenue Officer
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.