Title : Growth Management - Senior Manager - Paytm First Games
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Paytm offers online mobile games through Paytm First Games Private Limited (PFG), which is a joint-venture company of OCL and AGTech Holdings Limited (AGTech). The online gaming platform operated by PFG offers Real Money Skill based Games.
PFG’s flagship offering includes Fantasy Sports allowing users to engage in live professional sporting events such as cricket, football, and Kabaddi, for real-money gaming. WE are already at #2 competitor spot in fantasy. Additionally, PFG operates the game of Rummy, a live multiplayer card-based game, and has already broken into the Top 5 Rummy platforms in India in. Fantasy and Rummy are the largest Real money Games in India with a combined Market size of $1.4 Bn in revenues which is expected to grow at 40% CAGR annually. PFG is also an exclusive partner to licensed turf clubs in the country and offers Horse Racing on the platform.
PFG has a currently registered base of 25 Million users.
You will be responsible for the vision & mission for strategy and devise innovative user growth strategies while executing all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc. Responsible for shared ownership of the revenue & growth goals. You are directly involved in setting key business objectives and instrumental in the overall growth of the company.
1. Devise innovative user growth strategies in line with PFG’s vision and mission.
2. Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
3. Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
4. Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
5. Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
6. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
7. Manage external agency ecosystem of partners and vendors
8. Team management experience is a prerequisite – Must motivate and get the best out of the team.
9. Hard negotiator and understands industry benchmarks
10. Work with brand team and optimise all brand assets/creatives used on multiple performance channels
11. Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
12. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
13. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
14. Ensure timely billing and payments to vendors.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Must have experience with reputed KPO.
2. Minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience.
3. Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and eye for data driven insights
4. Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
5. A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms analytical, presentation & communication skill.
Graduate or Post-graduate/MBA
Why join us:
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!