Bright’s Growth Manager is responsible for owning Bright’s primary growth metric, qualified leads, and supporting Sales’ most important metric, proposal closing rate. You’ll also be responsible of our Ambassadors program.
Bright’s Ambassador program works primarily with college and high school students who are passionate about Bright’s community, mission, and unique career opportunities. This program has provided ~90% of Bright’s projects to date. We’re currently working on expanding this program to new demographics (e.g. moms).
Check out our work environment here!
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit: Bright is writing the playbook for spreading solar in Mexico and other emerging markets. You MUST be comfortable designing and executing on your own experiments
- Passion for the mission: building a carbon free Mexico is the primary driver for Bright’s ambassador program. You must be excited to live the mission :)
- World class communication skills: you’ll be directly responsible for training and inspiring large classes of students (ranging from middle school to college) and parents, who are eager to learn about solar, climate science, and Silicon Valley startups.
- Excellent organization and time management skills: you’ll be thrown more ideas than you can possibly act on. You’ll need to prioritize these experiments, delegate next steps, and own the results and scaling of each experiment
- Comfort with data: you’ll need to use Google Spreadsheets regularly to design and analyze experiments
- Bonus points for prior experience in an environmentally focused field and strong connections to local student and parent communities
- You may have start-up experience
- Focus on implementing and improving Bright’s Student Ambassador Program in GDL
Focus on working closely with Bright’s DF Growth Team to design and test new lead gen ideas.
- Mentor our Solar Ambassadors to close leads and help them become Sales Experts
- Competitive base salary
- Ample paid time off as needed – we are about getting things done, not face time
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant – we treat new hires more like co-founders
- Unparalleled learning – we have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage on this project