Our mission is to connect the world’s photographers. Every month, millions of people from around the world use our website and mobile apps to find, share, and get rewarded for the world’s most inspiring photography.
500px is looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join the 500px Marketing & Product Operations team. The ideal candidate will have experience with SEO, App Store optimization (both App and Play Store), revenue forecasting/modeling, running promotions, and A/B testing.
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, they will be responsible for weekly monitoring of our membership revenue and sales volume, as well as running all promotions to boost sales when necessary. Additionally, they will work closely with the Operations department to run forecasting for quarterly and yearly planning for membership sales, on-site advertising revenue, and advertising spend.
What You'll Be Doing
- Strategize and manage search display ads to maximize ROI (campaign creation, monitoring, tracking, audience targeting, optimizing, budget management, expansion, vendor relationship management, etc).
- Work with network vendors to optimize on-site advertising for optimal revenue
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to ensure ad placement is optimal on-site
- Strategize and work with Product team to execute landing page tests using A/B testing software, Optimizely
- Develop and execute sales promotion strategies
- Manage and execute the membership promotional calendar
- Coordinate and manage partnerships with external vendors, such as Adobe
- Stay up-to-date with advertising trends, tools, and emerging platforms
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for digital and print media
- Monitor and advise 500px Marketing and Product teams on SEO
- Own and manage all App Store optimization and run A/B tests to optimize
- Assess characteristics and value of all products or services
- Prepare and oversee reports, briefs, and presentations on revenue forecasting, membership pricing, advertising opportunities, etc.
What the Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A minimum 3-5 years working in growth marketing and analytics
- A related degree in marketing or business
- Experience with revenue modeling and forecasting
- The ability to analyze results to draw key insights and action items
- Extensive experience with paid advertising and managing ad spend budgets (display advertising)
- The ability to look for new opportunities everywhere—from revenue-generating partnerships to advertising sponsorships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong research skills
- Experience with SEO and ASO
- Understanding of landing page optimization and A/B testing
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with paid advertising (social and display ads)
- Experience with Amplitude for funnel analysis purposes
- Optimizely experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite—especially Photoshop for photo editing and manipulation
- Experience with the photography industry
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches, snacks and drinks
- Great health and dental benefits
- Professional development opportunities
Our Interview Process
- Phone screen: < 30 min conversation with a hiring manager.
- In-person interviews: 3-5 hours at our office where you'll meet multiple members of our team.
We believe diverse teams perform better, and we seek to increase our overall team diversity. We make active efforts to reduce the impact of unconscious bias in our hiring process.