InMotion Ventures invests in the future of transport and mobility. Powered by Jaguar LandRover (JLR), we work with start-ups and build products that change the way we move.
Our vision is to provide digitally enabled mobility services, employing innovative business models and technologies, which enable customers to access flexible solutions on-demand and in real time.
To achieve this, we create our own proprietary services, utilising the Jaguar Land Rover product portfolio of vehicles to engage new and existing customers in new ways. Check out, https://www.liquid.auto/ our premium car rental service to see an example of the work we do. We also invest globally at all stages from pre-Seed to Series B in ventures.
We are currently recruiting for a growth marketer to work across two exciting new services: an executive mobility service and a micromobility proposition. Both start-ups have exciting marketing challenges at their hearts and you will be working with an ambitious, dynamic team.
In this role, you will take ownership for everything from brand creation, to owning digital channels, to grassroots events marketing.
The person we’re looking for is a data-driven digital marketer with a track record of working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment, preferably with an app-based service, and willing to get involved across all types of marketing.
- A brand guardian, understanding how to evolve the brands to better reflect the propositions and to attract the right customers
- Oversight of the marketing strategy, comms plan and media spend linked to KPIs (e.g. awareness, downloads, usage and retention)
- A digital marketer, able to build and execute across paid, owned and earned channels
- Adaptable and able to work with the Product team to optimise conversion across the funnel
- An understanding of how to use partnerships, influencers, events and community activities to engage and excite target customer groups, areas or interest groups
- Working with selected agencies and managing budgets
- Measure, evaluate and report against targets and performance of all digital marketing activity to business stakeholders
- Build, test, and iterate broadcast and automated communications across email, push and SMS to drive activation, purchase and retention
- You are genuinely passionate about marketing. We want to develop a brand that is unrivalled in this space and need someone who loves the job and relishes the challenge
- Deep understanding of how all elements of the marketing mix fit together and willing to get involved in every element
- Track record of managed small and larger campaigns as brand move from pilot stages to scaling up Have a clear understanding of data and analytics - not just what to track, but how to track it, how to measure it and how to draw actionable insights from complex datasets.
- An innate understanding of user behaviour, and a relentless focus on the customer experience on and offline
- A skilled copywriter, who understands how to use language to entice and persuade
- Helpful to have experience in either technology, fashion, sports, hospitality, social communities or events
- Project management skills to prioritise high impact activities - you will be managing all growth activities, so you need to prove that you can stay on top of things
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role with an understanding of PPC, SEO, ASO and content marketing
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment with inspirational colleagues
- Fantastic office between Clerkenwell and Kings Cross
- Regular socials, team events, deskbeers and treats throughout the week
- Dog friendly office
- We are an equal opportunity employers