About the Company
POS Nation is a small company in a fast-growing, high-tech industry — and this is evident in everything we do. Being part of a small company means that everything you do makes a significant impact on the business. This kind of responsibility is not for everyone, but it's hugely rewarding and fulfilling if you are successful.
What's it like working at POS Nation? https://youtu.be/8b9ikkkyElI
Want to learn about POS Nation: https://www.posnation.com/about-us
About the Role
We are seeking a creative and data-driven Growth Marketer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple digital channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of performance marketing, with experience in optimizing campaigns, analyzing data, and delivering measurable results. The role will focus on website design and development, user experience optimization, and data analysis and visualization, and the use of common growth marketing tools and platforms.
This is a Hybrid Role based out of our Office in Charlotte, NC with the expectation of in office work 2 days a week.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple digital channels
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, social media advertising, email marketing, and display advertising
- Design and create web pages, build landing pages for paid ads and other marketing channels, and update website navigation and taxonomy to improve the user journey
- Use data and analytics to optimize campaigns, measure performance, and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns that align with business goals and objectives
- Develop and implement A/B tests to optimize user experiences and increase conversion rates
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, and proactively identify new opportunities to improve performance and drive growth
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, and provide insights and recommendations to the broader team
- Work closely with product, design, and engineering teams to drive innovation and improve the user experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on user acquisition and growth
- Solid web development skills, with experience designing and building pages to meet marketing requirements. Bonus for having HubSpot CMS experience
- Familiarity with common growth marketing tools and platforms, especially SEM-related tools such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, etc.
- Ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Nice to Have Skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital marketing and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Preferred qualifications include HubSpot certifications, CMS certifications that display similar skill set, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, or other ad platform certifications, intermediate to advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills, Salesforce CRM experience, PowerBI experience, or other data visualization platforms requiring similar skills.
What We Offer
- We are Certified Great Places to Work for 2022!
- Monthly company events
- 401k investment opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Dog-friendly work environment
Pay Range: 60,000 and up, depending on experience