The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a marketing leader to build and optimize global growth strategies across acquisition channels (paid social, display, online video, paid search, etc). You will join a growing Acquisition team of channel experts and growth marketers to drive new user discovery and incremental signups globally via paid media. You’ll partner closely with marketing, data science, creative, and product teams to measure, maximize, and communicate the program’s impact.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead, develop and measure acquisition strategies in close collaboration with channel marketers, regional marketers, data teams and agencies
- Identify the best channel mix and media plan to meet efficiency and volume goals
- Coach a team of marketers to make better decisions, scale impact and continuously raise the bar
- Drive media strategy and planning collaborating closely with channel marketers, PMM, etc. This includes driving growth marketing targeting, investment strategies and cross channel planning processes.
- Manage media performance reviews with team and leadership (e.g WBR/MBR/QBR, investment councils, strategy reviews). Work with data science and analytics team to pull data. Interpret results to develop storyline, learnings and how they should inform growth and acquisition strategies and actions.
- Influence and collaborate with channel marketers, finance, revenue, and data science teams to develop investment recommendations and measurement frameworks
- Champion innovation in team processes and technology (e.g. planning process, bid models, martech, dashboard requirements). Collaborate with technical teams to build the solutions required.
- Work with Marketing Analytics to build a monitoring system for funnel performance, signup quality, and region mix
- Build strong partnerships with key cross-functional teams like PMM, Sales, Finance, Revenue Marketing, etc to identify opportunities for collaborative wins
- Full funnel DR and brand marketer with proven experience and knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of driving large performance uplifts through optimization initiatives
- Experience in problem solving and work with ambiguity
- Analytical and data-driven with proven excel skills and basic SQL knowledge
- Excellent project management skills to see through execution
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey analytical insights to non-technical partners
- Experience influencing and leading a large group of cross functional partners through complex planning and executions
- Experience adjusting and prioritizing across multiple projects in a rapidly evolving environment
- MBA and/or consulting experience is a plus
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.