Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Are you equal parts creative and analytical? Passionate about bringing innovative products to market and scaling them successfully? Can’t wait to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy in order to create results?
Platphorm is looking for an experienced full-stack marketer to join our Product Marketing & Strategy team and help grow our business across two distinct, multiplatform products within our expanding portfolio of niche B2C communications marketplaces. In this pivotal role, you will manage growth using data-driven acquisition strategies.
You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a small but nimble team with all the excitement of working on a newly launched product—backed by a company that is already stable and profitable.
Founded in 2009 by tech veterans with proven track records in the industry, Platphorm has global operations staff in six different countries. While this position is San Francisco-based, we are currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
- Cultivate a strong understanding of the product spaces, including the unique needs and goals of target end-users in order to apply these insights in delivering highly-relevant campaign messaging
- Acquire new customers and consistently grow the user base and revenue in line with established goals
- Develop and test ad campaign creative working with both internal resources and our digital agency
- Research and identify new channel opportunities for reaching target audiences
- Optimize user engagement flows to effectively address each stage of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to onboarding, activation, and retention
- Compile and analyze data metrics from various sources including Appsflyer, Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools
- Interpret metrics and present findings/strategic recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with other members of the marketing team, as well as product, customer operations, and tech teams
- Support the VP of Product Marketing & Strategy on the development and execution of various marketing projects including paid/organic social, SEM, ASO, SEO, influencer, and email marketing campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- 6+ years of product/growth marketing for B2C apps, ideally in a start-up environment (but not required)
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel digital marketing programs
- Diverse skillset, including strong written and verbal communication
- Tenacious problem solver with deep analytical and project management skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with leveraging relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
- Adaptable, fast learner with an eye for detail
- Desire to work on niche B2C products
- Laser-focused on results
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, a positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
- Competitive salary
- Company bonuses
- Company pays 100% cost for employees Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage
- Matching 401K
- a dog-friendly office (we are currently working remotely due to Covid-19)
Sound like a good fit? Send us a message and include: your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.