Growth Marketing Manager
The Growth Marketing Manager at Livestream will be responsible for building out a powerful demand generation capability resulting in a high-converting marketing funnel directly translating into revenue acceleration. The successful candidate is results-driven and has deep experience in B2B marketing. Their focus will require sharp analytical skills, hunger for growth, and superior organizational skills in order to improve lead generation, conversion rates and overall marketing funnel optimization.
The three requirements of the successful candidate are:
- Experience building and owning lead gen and nurture strategies, working cross-functionally with high-performing teams.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data, identify patterns within that data, and present that information back to the organization.
- Exposure with growth hacking strategies that scale opportunities in an effort to elevate the company’s lead growth.
The Growth Marketing Manager role is a unique opportunity to tackle an immense market with an immense growth potential that is still largely unrealized. The core strategic responsibility of the Growth Marketing function is demand generation to drive our revenue engine.
- The execution of sophisticated “growth hacking” strategies including use of public APIs and web scraping tools to enhance our leads database
- The management and optimization of sophisticated performance and paid marketing channels to increase acquisition as organic channels reach high productivity levels
- Own the marketing analytics around our campaign efforts and ensure we're continuously optimizing for the highest return.
- Test, optimize and manage lead generation strategies with a deep understanding of customer personas, sales strategy and pipeline needs to ensure marketing program success.
- Oversee the optimization of landing pages, advertising assets, A/B tests and integrated campaigns that drive high-quality lead generation for the growth team.
- Manage ongoing 3rd party publisher and agency relationships.
- Oversee lead segmentation and scoring, engage regularly with the sales team on lead status/quality, and accelerate lead movement through the funnel.
- 3-7 years experience in demand generation, integrated marketing campaigns, and marketing automation; B2B marketing experience is preferable.
- Mastery of technology-based marketing stacks including landing page development, marketing automation software, email nurturing flows, etc.
- An appetite for growth and proven success driving a high volume of inbound lead generation.
- Ability to present analysis and insights with clarity and confidence.