Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
The Marketing team plays a big role in driving growth at Q. We’re responsible for acquiring new customers through a mix of marketing channels and integrated campaigns.
The Growth Marketing Manager will require sharp analytical skills, a big appetite for growth, and superior organizational skills.
The ideal person to lead this function is analytical and results-driven, with deep experience in B2B marketing.
If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- You have experience building and owning a lead generation and nurture strategies, working cross-functionally with high-output teams.
- You’re no stranger to multitasking...you’re able to manage multiple deadline-driven projects and wear multiple hats where necessary.
- You look for autonomy and want to build something big. You own your responsibilities and look for opportunities around you to grow the company even faster.
- Drive a world-class demand generation discipline across the Q organization.
- Work cross-functionally to develop marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads resulting in revenue.
- Own lead generation planning and strategy with a deep understanding of customer personas, sales strategy and pipeline needs to ensure greatest possible success of marketing programs.
- Manage Q’s paid acquisition efforts and budget, including both strategic development as well as overseeing day to day operations.
- Own the development of landing pages, advertising assets, A/B tests and integrated campaigns that drive high-quality lead generation for the growth team.
- Manage ongoing 3rd party tool and agency relationships.
- Own the analytics around our marketing efforts and ensure we're optimizing for the best return.
Oversee lead segmentation and scoring, engage regularly with the sales team on lead status/quality, and accelerate lead movement through the funnel.
- 5+ years experience in demand generation, integrated marketing campaigns, and marketing automation; preference to candidates with B2B marketing experience.
- An appetite for growth and proven success driving a high volume of inbound lead generation.
- Clear, concise communication skills, particularly written communication, are a must.
- Salesforce, Looker and Marketo experience preferred.
- Creative thinker who has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Analytical in nature—someone who is relentless about measuring all you do.
- A passion for Q’s mission to make the world work better.
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the world’s fastest growing companies
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG