Tinder is growing rapidly all over the world. We are looking for a seasoned Growth Marketing Manager to help foster that growth by owning performance marketing campaigns across the globe. The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting international marketing challenges we face. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious analyst, we want to talk to you!
This position is located in our Los Angeles, CA office and we'll move you here!
In this Growth Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Launch, monitor and optimize performance marketing campaigns across all channels (including paid search, social, display, and mobile) for a diverse range of initiatives (revenue generation, user sign-ups, and brand campaigns) across local and global networks
- Manage external media agency relationship & daily execution of paid campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets.
- Develop business plans and forecasts to stay abreast of performance industry trends and best practices in Performance Marketing
- Prioritize initiatives leading to the greatest returns for the company
- Package, interpret, and present results for management
We're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in digital media with a focus on Facebook advertising, media buying, SEM & SEO
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.) and SQL
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, and results-driven in order to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Experience working with and managing ad networks or agencies and creative, global teams
- Understanding different frameworks for testing and optimizing creative assets
- Working technical understanding of SDK/server-side integrations and experience working on marketing tool integrations
- Direct experience with analytics, reporting, and tracking tools such as Google Analytics, DCM, DoubleClick Search, Adjust, TUNE
- Experience in/around a startup or mobile culture is a plus - you are agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth mobile-first business
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours.
- Daily catered lunches, endless snack supply, kombucha, cold brew and a variety of beers and wine on tap.
- Basketball court, ping pong, yoga and fitness classes, and many other fun activities
- Holiday celebrations, beach parties, happy hours and more.
- Fully customized computer equipment to fit your needs.
- Amazing office space in West Hollywood within walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.