Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager who will own and create communications across the provider journey. As a member of the Marketplace team, your mission will be to create content and assets aligned with the Wonderschool brand for provider recruitment and sales efforts and centralize and standardize provider marketing content. In this role you will also closely partner with the Product team to drive conversion and activation, and work to identify the most effective communication channels to drive our customers to reach key milestones. The ideal candidate is resourceful, thrives in a dynamic environment, and is eager to own and shape the role based on the needs of the business.
- Design, create, implement, and own communications across the provider funnel and lifecycle.
- Support and create experimentation plans for outbound provider recruitment, including targeting, messaging, and success metrics.
- Identify and scale new opportunities to increase provider conversion and activation across the funnel and with the product
- Effectively leverage data to optimize and inform future channel growth.
- Identify best marketing practices across markets and create a centralized plan.
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ years experience in roles requiring creative problem-solving, strategic thinking, and cross-functional collaboration.
Location: In office time is required for team meetings as needed with a minimum of 5 days per month.
Highly Adaptable: Comfortable with ambiguity and able to pivot quickly when necessary.
Experiment-Oriented: Skilled in running multiple projects/experiments concurrently and capable of aggregating best practices and outcomes into a scalable plan.
Strategic and Tactical Operator: Enjoys owning the end-to-end process, from content creation to campaign execution and reporting.
Cross-Functional Collaborator: Able to operate independently while recognizing when to collaborate with cross-functional counterparts to expand impact.
Learner's Mindset: Motivated by learning and thrives in environments where skills can be stretched and developed.
Superior Communication Skills: Proficient in written and verbal communication for various audiences, effectively communicating intent and impact.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years in marketing working in a marketplace that creates jobs
- 2+ years in marketing working in a company that works with SMBs
- 2+ years in roles that partner with product, operations, and sales to run experiments and deliver results
- Experience acquiring users through paid digital and traditional channels as well as community partnerships
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 -150,000 annually. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.