About the role
As a Growth Strategy Head on the Financial Services Platform, you will be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle for unsecured cash loan product. This role requires a person who is data driven, a growth marketer will create tests and experiments to positively influence customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer retention and customer lifetime value. You will utilize our voluminous data to improve acquisition, activation, retention, and loyalty for our Financial Services products. You will be driving the growth strategy and analytics projects of the Growth team for the product, ultimately enabling the Financial Services team to make data-driven decisions. There will be 3 people reporting to this role, which consists of 2 lead Growth Analyst and 1 data analyst. You will have ample opportunity to flex your analytics and project management skills, getting us even closer to the financial inclusion of all Indonesian. You will be based in the Jakarta office.
What You Will Do
- Lead the Growth Analytics team for Cash Loan product and drive prioritization, strategy, and focus on solutions to solve user problems across different channels in GoTo. You will be collaborating with the Marketing & Product teams on a daily basis.
- Maintain rigor in analytical excellence in terms of data analytics, A/B test design, and appropriate statistical tests across the product funnel from acquisition, adoption, retention to monetization.
- Liaise with other analytical chapters within the Financial Services Platform as well as across Gojek such as Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Governance, Risk Analytics, etc, to ensure that initiatives are aligned and data integrity standards are adhered to.
- Discover growth opportunities in the product from funnel conversion rates and user experience by exploring transaction data, customer activity within apps and actual customer insights.
- Analyze our complex and ever-growing data, present insights, and propose strategic options to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Test and validate solutions through proper experimentation process.
- Importantly, using data to identify growth opportunities and problem solve so as to achieve business goals with metrics such as conversion rates of WL to submit KYC, adoption rate & GTV (disbursement)
What You Will Need
- BS in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in an analytical growth role (growth marketing, data analyst, BI, strategy, etc).
- Strong project management skill to manage complex projects; also can manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking. Comfortable to translate high-level business requirements into structured analytical steps.
- Strong SQL skills with expertise in either Excel/Python/R.
- Experienced planning, designing, and executing experiments. Also comfortable working with frequentist statistics to analyze experiment results.
- Strong data visualization and data storytelling skills.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
About the team
The Financial Services stream at Gojek is passionate about empowering our users with the tools to be financially responsible. There are 3 Growth teams currently consisting Growth Strategy head for Cicil, for paylater and for cash loan, which three are at the center of the stream's Go-To-Market and strategy decisions, where we help direct the product towards the right solutions by tackling the right problems through exploratory data analyses and rapid experimentation to achieve business goals such as GTV, MTU and profitability. Imagine a blend of data analysis, marketing, statistical testing, and product management; that sweet spot is where we're at. We're a team that's always willing to get our hands dirty, meaning we're responsible for analyzing, designing, and also executing, because we believe that high impact comes from high accountability. If you're a data whiz who enjoys the collaborative nature of solving business problems, then you might be our person.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.