Between when IT systems and applications break down and when the consequences impact users there is a small gap. In that gap, there’s a narrow opportunity to stave off catastrophic user impact. That is what Moogsoft is for. Moogsoft is the leader in AIOps, using AI and ML to solve difficult IT operations problems. The Company provides a platform with purpose-built algorithms and automation to help find and resolve systems failures in IT systems at the largest banking, finance, energy, insurance, transportation, and entertainment companies in the world.
The Moogsoft Channels and Alliances team is hiring a Director-level person to manage our most promising Global System Integrator (GSI) accounts. These partner companies provide outsourced IT services to global customers typically on a large scale. These GSI’s could include Wipro, TCS, Cap Gemini and others who want to bring the benefits of Moogsoft’s AIOPs product to their customers.
The role will include developing the partner relationship, driving sales engagements and creating and enforcing processes and procedures in coordination with the GSI partners.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with Moogsoft GSI partners.
- Evangelize Moogsoft technology to GSI partners.
- Enable GSI’s technical staffs.
- Create Go-To-Market plan and help define strategy.
- Communicate strategy, messaging, processes and procedures to partner staff.
- Train GSI partner sales and technical teams, leveraging Moogsoft training people and tools.
- Engage the partners’ field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Moogsoft. Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Be the primary Moogsoft contact for GSI relationships; connect the GSI’s people and teams with their Moogsoft counterparts, as appropriate.
- Communicate and drive Moogsoft pre and post sales and implementation processes.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the Moogsoft strategic direction.
- Ensure that Moogsoft is the partners’ preferred AIOps platform for all product lines the partner carries.
- Sell to partners’ internal IT teams so that partners will use Moogsoft products.
- Define, track and report on key metrics. Store records and updates in Salesforce.com
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- The right candidate will possess +15 years of sales engineering or architecture.
- Candidate must have +8-10 years of managing technical relationships with global system integrators or IT outsourcing companies, such as Cap Gemini, IBM, TCS, Wipro, or others.
- Experience developing detailed annual global GTM plans and executing against specific goals while driving governance and other mechanisms to drive accountability both on from partner as well as internally at Moogsoft.
- Extensive technical sales experience and discipline to generate new opportunities with strong focus on pipeline tracking and deal execution through the entire sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and write partner-specific marketing materials.
- Willing to travel up to 40%.
- Technical college degree required; MBA preferred.
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
- Team volunteering events and off-site outings
- Corporate sports teams – bring your A-game, we like to win!
- Game room equipped with ping pong, foosball and dart