In your role as Head of Application Engineering for Market Europe within Segment ADAS you are responsible for all applications engineering activities, from acquisition to series release and series maintenance. You will be a key contributor to customer management by delivering engineering products on time, on performance, on quality, and within commercial expectations. Your engineering scope is comprising all engineering domains and the entire product portfolio of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility. You are the highest level of escalation in engineering for our European customers.
The position can be filled at any ADAS location in Germany, f. e. Lindau, Ulm or Frankfurt.
Your main tasks:
- Supervising the engineering activities of all customer application activities in Europe
- Removing impediments to enable smooth engineering execution
- Representing Market Europe Engineering in customer relationship activities
- Being the last level of escalation internally and externally
- Managing engineering excellence activities
- Providing technical competencies for acquisition efforts
- Definition of engineering strategy for Market Europe
- Academic degree in Engineering, Physics or comparable qualification
- Broad engineering and development experience
- Several years of experience in leading leaders and big organizations
- Several years of experience in customer management and project management
- Several years of experience in the Automotive industry
- Several years of experience in ADAS environment
- Business Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- We set great value to a pleasant working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation, in which mutual support is a matter of course.
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international work environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.