THG is the business behind brands such as Lookfantastic, MyProtein & Glossybox. We’re one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest growing organisations. In just 16 years of trading, we’ve grown from a start-up to a global business with a turnover of more than £1billion, boasting a portfolio of some of the biggest ecommerce brands in the world. The unique combination of our bespoke technology and our ability create unique digital brand experiences sees our brands used hundreds of millions of people worldwide every year.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
Hiring the best graduate talent in the world is central to our continued growth plans. We are able to offer ambitious, successful individuals a fast-tracked career with unlimited opportunities for learning & development and uncapped rewards. Our commitment to nurturing talent is underlined but the countless success stories across THG of graduate hires progressing to some of the most senior positions across our business.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is the UK’s No1 Online Destination for Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world's greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, ghd, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the World’s No1 Online.
Head of Content Position
- Development and implementation of a best in class three-year global Content strategy for Core Beauty Sites with short, medium and longer-term focus for the business
- Ownership of the content performance targets and KPIs for Core Beauty, driving forward the performance for all direct & in-direct teams
- Create a clear ways of working both within the department and across THG Studios to ensure all marketing campaigns are planned and launched in a consistent format
- Restructure the campaign planning and traffic planning process with THG Studios to create an efficient process for all asset creation and delivery cross-channel
- Act as a guardian to the LOOKFANTASTIC brand guidelines, consistently evolving the positioning within market
- Create and refresh all of our Boutique websites (Mankind, HQ Hair, Beauty Expert) brand guidelines and content rules across marketing channels
- Determine an on-going testing framework to optimise channel engagement and improve the engagement across all content
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Drive forward the digital and physical LOOKFANTASTIC magazine proposition and editorial strategy
- To live and breathe the Beauty Brand Manifesto, acting as a key guardian across all touchpoints to ensure consistency in our communication strategy and drive salience for our brands
- Development of our Content KPI’s with a data first approach to driving forward the understanding of content consumption on the platforms and improve site engagement
- Close alignment with the SEO team to ensure that our blog, content hub and other areas of the website rank highly across all search engines
- Stay up to date with the wider digital/social industry and news acting as a key lead to share knowledge within the department
- Provide inspirational and creative thought leadership across the wider marketing department to inspire teams on making plans to reach target audiences
RequirementsA degree in a relevant area – Journalism, English, PR etcPrevious content marketing experience across beauty or fashionProven ability to produce engaging content and copyA passion for digital and content marketing and demonstrated experience of how this can be used to drive measurable business outcomesAttention to detail and passionate about content marketingPrevious experience of writing for beauty or fashion pressStrong editorial background
- Company Bonus scheme
- Onsite Doctor & Physio
- Group wide company discounts