Overseeing the team that contribute to the quality standards at FF.COM and bringing inspiring ideas to our e-commerce whilst improving standards and ensuring a smooth roll out of any new ideas and initiatives.
You will ensure our global digital production facilities have the support, tools and training they need to be able to deliver to the highest industry standard e-commerce imagery. You will support on execution of creative strategy and provide ideas to improve our business as usual e-commerce guidelines.
You will work closely with commercial teams to understand areas of focus, make approvals on vendor imagery and designing supporting processes.
You will ensure updates, testing, photography and style guides are adhered to in all images. You will also ensure seasonal trends and studio styling are aligned with the Farfetch brand. We’re looking for an operational and productive candidate with a good understanding of best process practice with the ability to support our global functions, ideally one that has experience within a high-end fashion studio environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead, engage and inspire the Creative Services Team
- You will sign off on digital production guidelines
- You will ensure styling and imagery quality delivery is to the highest standard
- You will elevate styling and product photography with best practice with direction from the e-commerce creative team, supporting and feeding back on all areas of our e-commerce ‘Business as Usual’ as well ensuring new implementations are delivered with best practice.
- You will liaise and collaborate with production teams to maintain KPI’s and styling quality and standards
- You will drive our shop the look function through Styling, Buying and Product placement
- You will ensure all e-commerce imagery projects/launches are delivered with the highest quality end to end.
- You will oversee and support growth on our Global model pools
Who you are:
- You have experience in managing teams – remotely & face to face in a high-quality fashion/e-commerce studio environment
- You have strong project management and co-ordination skills
- You are able to develop strong working relationships across relevant departments essential
- You are confident and articulate
- You have tenacity with a smile
- You are able to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You are hardworking and passionate