Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. As part of our growth strategy, the company is looking for an experienced Head of CRM to lead Uniplaces’ customer engagement.
We are a results oriented business with global ambitions who value team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. The future Head of CRM will be a vital part of the Marketing team in ensuring a robust and structured communication strategy during the whole customer journey.
- Manage customer retention, improve repeat business, conversion of prospects into customers (using data-driven insights) and oversee an extensive Single Customer View project
Increase engagement through customer lifecycle communications of both students and landlords
- Monitor and provide updates of key performance metrics tied to customer lifetime value, conversion, loyalty and program revenue (working with Business Intelligence/Finance team)
- Look for the latest developments and opportunities in CRM/Loyalty/Email/Gamification and recommend key ways to drive the business.
- Work closely with different key stakeholders such as Product and Operations to ensure all communications are tailored according to pre-agreed objectives and processes.
- Work closely with Brand Team to ensure cross-channel, location and language consistency
- Refine marketing campaigns to ensure maximum response (run A/B tests of different formats/concepts/offers)
- Has 4+ years experience ideally at an online business and a strong CRM background with a track record of delivering compelling campaigns in multiple markets & languages (past experience in global-based roles is a plus)
- Is a passionate CRM Manager and loves analysing the customer journey
- Is business savvy and an effective communicator, with in-depth knowledge of marketing communications
- Have experience advertising to students or working with a student brand (OTA’s, Real Estate…)
- Forward-thinking and highly analytical: technical or analytical background with experience in gathering insights to form recommendations.
- Preferable: Mobile marketing experience (SMS/Push communications & optimization)
- Self-directed/self-starter (does not require a lot of direction to take initiative)
- Direct and transparent in communication
- Able to work effectively in a lean, ever-evolving environment
- Proficient in time management (proactively manage full calendar to meet multiple deadlines)
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail
- Data/tech savvy (familiarity with database designs and data flows)
- Knowledge of CRM KPIs/metrics and analysis
- Strongly Preferable: Excellent proficiency of Google Analytics, Mailchimp/Vero (or similar), Excel & SQL
- Strongly Preferable: Knowledge of XML/XSL/HTML
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English is a plus
The Head of CRM will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be based in Lisbon.