In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. Over the last 18 months, COVID-19 had a devastating impact on senior living and skilled nursing facilities. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long term care.
As 70+ million Baby Boomers age, their digitally-native Millennial and Gen-X caregivers are finding themselves navigating a complex and fragmented landscape of antiquated systems, benefits, services, and providers. To meet consumer demand, we are building radically new systems and solutions from the ground up.
Aidaly is both a fintech and health care company. We're unifying the largest workforce in healthcare under one umbrella. With Aidaly, 50+ million family caregivers will be compensated for their labor, provided financial services that strengthen social safety nets, and given the tools to quarterback a new kind of home care. Family-directed care.
We’re backed by a world class group of investors, including Elizabeth Weil (Twitter & a16z) and Kevin Weil (Twitter Facebook & Instagram), Zach Weinberg (Flatiron Health), Alan Patricof (Greycroft) and Abby Levy (SoulCycle & Thrive Global), Sydney Thomas (Precursor), Nick Abouzeid (Mainstreet), Andreas Klinger (OnDeck), Mac Reddin (Commsor), Brian Luerssen (Draftbit), Moshe & Niv at Shrug, Polymath, and many more!
While consumer-facing, Aidaly is a complex suite of highly technical products touching across legal, finance, and healthcare. We are looking for a content director to help craft educational content for our users
What You'll Do
- Work directly with leadership to shape and execute our customer success strategy from the ground up
- Continuously enhance effectiveness through technology and workflow
- Embody the Aidaly brand and values in every interaction with the customer
- Be on the front lines with our customers, taking inbound calls, updating sales tracking methodology, and managing onboarding with customers; field general inquiries and specific customer questions
- Obsess over ensuring every consumer receives the best possible payout from programs, benefits, and resources available to them
- Manage and contribute to the development of our robust database of programs and benefits
- Collaborate with the Product and Operations teams to design internal tools & systems that improve the customer experience
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer and market feedback to our executive team and cross-functional leads (sales, product, marketing, etc.)Document and operationalize all interactions with product and customer to ensure consistent UX across user types and geography
- Complete documentation on behalf of the customer and regularly update profiles of the customer to represent current state
Who You Are
- You have 5-10 years in a customer-facing role working in healthcare, human services, or similar
- You speak fluent English and Spanish
- You’re a logical thinker who looks hard at the evidence, works backward from the goal, and identifies the highest leverage activities to achieve it
- You think long-term. You’re passionate about the work you do, the impact you have, and the results you deliver
- You love to win collaboratively with a strong team around you, and you loveeeee to delight customers
- LCSW/RN/MPH preferred, not required.
You want to work harder than you ever have before because you believe in our mission
- Premium health insurance plan
- Generous stock options grant
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual company retreat
- Remote (for now)
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
#RemoteUSA - We are also open to hiring remotely for this position across the USA.
Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.