TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to the consumer. We are proud to be among the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Here at TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others.
If you share our vision for what financial services should do for people and care about providing extra care and support for the customers, apply now and let's talk.
- Manage and scale a multilingual Customer Support team across Europe and beyond.
- Collaborating with product and engineering in selecting and implementing tech to make CS operations more effective.
- Find and share customer insights with the executive management team.
- Build scalable processes and policies in a constantly evolving organisation.
- Develop Customer Support vision and strategy.
- Motivate and develop members of the team to retain talent and enhance the careers of our people.
- Ensure that Customer Support Key Results are met successfully.
- Represent customer perspective with the executive management.
- Collaborate with the executive management to ensure smooth transition of the team to cover shifts.
- You have to be passionate about the customer. To maintain the NPS and TrustPilot scores we need someone that can see the subtle details of what makes for a good customer experience.
- You have to be able to manage and motivate your teams well on a daily basis.
- You have to be able to hire great people, recognising and nurturing talent internally.
- You have to be a proactive problem solver.
- You have to have strong English skills written and spoken is a must.
- 24 days of annual leave (instead of 20).
- Opportunity to champion and be part of a customer-centric culture, which cares deeply about our mission to make cross-border payments frictionless and accessible for our customers.
- Latest equipment needed.
- Collaborate and share ideas with highly skilled team members.
- Opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing along with a guaranteed training budget.
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings and events).
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment).