Who are we?
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
How do we stand out?
1. UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do it yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process.
2. We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
3. UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
4. The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
5. UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
We are a very analytical business with five years of data to support our decisions. The Data team at UENI is responsible for the development of insights that drive decision making at a strategic and tactical level, and for the gathering, development, distribution and visualisation of data that help other teams at UENI take their own data-driven decisions.
As the Head of Data & Analytics, your role will focus on working across the entire business to improve the consistency of data and ensure its integrity; transform this information into actionable insights through easily accessible analysis tools and KPIs, and help the business increase revenues and profit through continuous use of data that helps optimise operations.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This job has been filled or removed by UENI.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Head of Data & Analytics job post.✕