Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
Deliveroo’s Delivery Operations team deal with management of our 1) rider team and 2) runner team - the face and wheels of Deliveroo. In this role, you will be responsible for the expansion of the business by developing a scalable operation overseeing key aspects such as rider scheduling, engagement and fee management.
We work with thousands of the world’s best restaurants and deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, and include an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
Roles will include:
- Management of a fleet of 500+ riders and runners
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery operations
- Drive continuous operational improvement
- Creating robust plans and reporting for the delivery and optimisation of key strategic projects and zone enhancements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external strategic partners
- Responsible for forecasting and scheduling the correct number of riders per week
- Communication across a wide range of cultures, religions and backgrounds
- Supervision of rider fees; equipment deposits
- Research into new Deliveroo zones for rider engagement; approaching community leaders and venues in order to advertise rider recruitment
- Delegate responsibilities appropriately & empower your team members to deliver the best results
- Identify, analyze and respond to failure risk so that it will decrease the chance of a risk’s occurrence and/or its impact on the customer experience
This job has been filled or removed by Deliveroo.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Head of Delivery Operations - Hong Kong job post.✕