Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We are now operating in 3 countries and we empower thousands of companies such as Carrefour, Zalando, Nike, Monoprix, Decathlon, Apple, Just Eat, and smaller companies, by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and customer oriented return solutions. We are happy today to work across all industry verticals: Food, Grocery, Retail, E-commerce etc…
At Stuart, we are a melting-pot of 380 people of 40+ different nationalities working across Paris, London, Barcelona, and Madrid. As a company, but also as individuals, we are driven by one mission: Build the future of logistics for a sustainable world. 🌿
We are growing fast and are looking for a Head of Design (Brand) to work closely with all-level Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product specialists to shape meaningful and high-quality design strategies and creative assets to support Stuart’s expansion, business development, courier acquisition, and brand awareness across our 3 markets (and more very soon 🚀). You will be the owner of Stuart brand design practice and will be trusted to influence directly and expand our design culture, processes and branding strategies throughout the company in parallel of recruiting and mentoring your team.
But don’t, you won’t be alone in that mission! You will join and manage a team of two (and soon four) talented designers based in Paris:
🇲🇽 Kathya, Senior Brand designer specialised in illustration
🇮🇪 Eoghan, Brand designer specialised in branding and motion design…
and you will report directly to Nicolas our Head of Global Marketing, Brand & Communications. The role is based in 8 avenue des Ternes 75017 Paris.
- Lead creative strategy efforts at a company level
- Lead all brand projects end-to-end (personally or relying on your team), with full accountability and ownership
- Be accountable for design scalability / brand strategy localization in the wake of new market openings
- Lead an entire brand design team, set objectives at a team level and be accountable for overall team performance.
- Have a strong leadership both with team members and at a company level, eying to embark all employees in a design first spirit
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders on creative projects and work directly with the senior management / C-level team.
- Work with a diversity of mediums including website, photography, video, print & digital.
- Join an awesome and strong team made of talented and incredible people 🙂
What we expect from you:
- You are experienced : You have 5 to 10 years of experience in design (brand design and / or art direction) with significant experience as a design team lead or in a managing position. An experience in leading design in a fast growing startup would be a big +
- You are a manager but also a great mentor: You have strong management skills and know how to drive a team on their daily work and more long term projects, but you’re also a great mentor who can help them to grow and develop personally and professionally.
- You are a great communicator: You know how to define processes for clear communication for the entire team and you regularly communicate and share information at a cross team / cross country level.
- You are a project leader: you know how to Lead/supervise multiple end-to-end strategic projects including internal and external stakeholders, being responsible for budgeting, quality and delivery time.
- You are humble: You are able to self-reflect on your own successes and failures to always improve the way you work as an individual but also as a team.
- You are a maker: You are a great strategist but also a maker who loves to be hands-on on projects, produce them leveraging internal resources and not necessarily rely only on external providers. You know how to master Photoshop, inDesign and have strong expertise in Web design, Art Direction. Mastering photography (outdoor / studio) is a big +
And of course, you are an amazing designer 🙂 You have a portfolio with strong and various references in B2B or B2C to prove it!
- Full time contract starting ASAP
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours (COVID friendly remote policy)
- Awesome office in the 17th Arrondissement (Ternes Metro stop)
- Ticket Restaurant by LunchR (in value up to 13e with 60% paid by the company)
- Wellness program (in value up to 40e) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by Alan
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Sports activities at the office (yoga, boxing, cardio training), monthly after-work events and much more…
- Yearly company off-site - Last year was in Ibiza 🎉
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!