As the Head of Distribution and Sales, you have the opportunity to touch millions of people’s lives through sharing the CLEAR experience with each of them. You will be an expert in driving sales across multiple distribution channels (e.g. retail, convention centers, office buildings, etc.) and locations across the country. You will build and execute the plans to deliver on sales objectives. Using data and metrics, you will measure success, rapidly identify opportunities, and continuously drive improvement. This will be done in a way that represents CLEAR’s brand and values, while ensuring an outstanding customer experience.
He/She will interact extensively at multiple levels and with cross-functional teams to drive sales performance, sales initiatives, exceed goals, develop and communicate sales programs.
- Identify viable channels and places to sell CLEAR memberships within each city we are located
- On a day-to-day basis communicate, train, and motivate sales talent to meet and exceed sales goals through setting clear sales expectations and relentless follow through using an inspirational style
- Operate on the ground, providing immediate feedback and coaching to develop talent
- Identify best-in-class sales techniques within the organization and implement across the organization
- Provide insightful and actionable sales reporting, sales analysis, and metrics on achieving sales objectives; use these insights to continuously improve the sales process and drive revenue
- Analyze sales activities and metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased membership conversion
- Implement change through an effective change management process
- Act with a sense of urgency, be inventive and creative, challenge the status quo with the goal of delivering on sales objectives
- Proactively share actions and learnings with senior leadership team
- In collaboration with Operations, Finance and HR, build sales goals and determine appropriate compensation plans to align goals and drive performance
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 13 – 15 years of experience across distribution channels, sales, sales best practices, measurement
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience with planning, tracking, and improving sales results
- Passion for people with a demonstrated ability to motivate, engage and inspire people
- Passion for CLEAR and our ability to change the customer experience while enhancing safety and security
- Experience in identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- Functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment.
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to sales operations, processes, and systems
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends, identify solutions, and implement them effectivley
- Expertise in working with cross-functional teams (especially sales, operations, finance, legal, service, and customer support).
- Established record of accomplishment in collaborating with high-level executives, as well as employees
- Experience leading effective change
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with ability to build strong business relationships
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis