We are searching for a skilled and well-connected Head of Funding to join our international team and develop Xsolla's Game Investment Platform (GIP) into a sought-after destination for investors both within and outside the video game industry. As a crucial member of the company, the Head of Funding will be tasked with identifying, communicating with, onboarding, and overseeing accredited investors, such as high net-worth individuals and family offices. You will lead the Xsolla Funding Club and Accelerator teams in continuing the development and market positioning of Xsolla's funding products.
- Build Xsolla's Game Investment Platform (GIP) as a destination of interest for investors, both inside and outside the video game industry
- Execute the vision for GIP, aligning with the guidance and strategy provided by senior management
- Collaborate with stakeholders and prepare presentations as appropriate for internal and external stakeholders
- As the Head of Funding, you will be expected to lead quarterly program improvement (PI) planning sessions with your team to align with the overall goals and objectives of the company and its other product offerings. This involves working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the goals and priorities of the Xsolla Funding product line are aligned with the company's broader vision. The goal is to drive effective collaboration, coordination, and execution toward achieving the desired results.
- Establish and maintain relationships with accredited investors, high-net-worth individuals, and family offices
- Continuously source investment opportunities, identifying the appropriate investors across Xsolla's funding initiatives
- Update and maintain Xsollla’s investor database on an accurate and timely basis
- Lead and build a team of investor relations personnel, as needed
- Collaborate with the BD teams and other internal resources to bring in high-quality games to GIP
- Continuously analyze, recommend, and implement improvements to internal Xsolla Funding procedures
- Represent Xsolla Funding at industry events and conferences and recommend additional events to attend/sponsorReview, approve, and execute GIP contracts
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop new materials to promote Xsolla Funding products
- Facilitate the necessary due diligence for a variety of game projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited school
- An existing network of high-net-worth individuals and family offices
- Good understanding of the video game industry and technology
- Experience in managing a family office, including the administration and supervision of investment activities
- In-depth knowledge of financial market trends, investment opportunities, and an ability to develop and execute effective investment strategies and tax consequences
- Ability to handle a significant workload and prioritize projects with autonomy
- Passion for video games and the desire to deeply investigate and evaluate games
- Excellent time management skills
- 10+ years of experience at a fund or working closely with high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and other investors
- MBA from a top-tier accredited school
- Experience at an entrepreneurial organization
- Experience in a publishing company and/or investment firm
- Knowledge of funding platforms in the market
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!