What we're looking for
Over the past year, doola has gone global. We have customers on every continent, over 130 countries, and our founders have gone on to start incredibly businesses from every corner of the globe, turning their dream idea into their dream US business.
Founders love doola and have shown their love for doola through hundreds of five-star reviews on Trustpilot
In this role, as the head of influencer and affiliate partnership marketing, you will be the person to jumpstart and own all influencer and creator partnerships across all platforms. In this role, you'll partner with our CEO and marketing team to bring entrepreneurs from all over the world right to our doorstep. You'll be key to driving sales and helping founders worldwide launch their dream businesses. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help us find our true product-market fit. For the right candidate, the sky's the limit.
What you will do
Manage doolas affiliate program and influencer program: You'll optimize for ROI and, along the way, optimize for scaling spend across existing channels and new channels you find.
Own measurement across the stack: You manage what you measure. You'll set the tone when it comes to setting measurable goals, creating strategies, guiding tactical execution, and measuring the ROI of our overall program. You'll track the performance of the program in the aggregate and the performance of individual partners and influencers, and you'll directly own reporting for the channel, ensuring high-quality analysis and effective communication of results.
Communicate clearly: Communicate relevant product information efficiently and effectively to maximize partner engagement. This means internally, you are the spokesperson at the company, and you can represent doola globally as the face of the company when driving new relationships.
Manage external partners: As we scale, we'll often work with external agencies and partners. You take this challenge with open arms and will manage our affiliate and influencer agencies, including leading internal and external comms, developing a strategic roadmap, and ensuring quality execution across the board.
Research and identify strategic opportunities: You'll research and analyze new doola influencer needs, trends, content, and opportunities in the competitive contexts of social media and marketing. You are aware of the latest trends and aren't afraid to immerse yourself in certain platforms to get up to speed fast.
Drive growth: The right person in this role can single-handedly 10s our growth. How? By driving new affiliate and influencer recruitment for doola both by identifying and on-boarding new partners and by supporting content improvement and expansion from existing ones.
Who you are
- 3+ years of influencer and affiliate marketing.
- You drive results. You don't get lost in strategy, you can take high-level strategy and execute it to directly impact the business, move metrics, and fuel growth.
- Excellent critical thinking and quantitative skills to track metrics and make actionable recommendations
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional work experience
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Attitude, hunger, and skills: you have a solid understanding of marketing and growth in the context of a startup and can move fast. You don't just identify problems; you propose solutions and implement them quickly.
- For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- You communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you're explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real-time. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- You understand work is better together. You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
- You have a consumer mindset and have a proven body of work across YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. DTC brand experience is highly preferred here.
Compensation and benefits
- This is a full-time role with equity in the company and a competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefit
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
doola is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including Nexus Venture Partners, Harvard Management Company, Y Combinator, and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at doola.
doola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. doola considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. doola is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.