Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Primary Job Description:
As the Head of Lacrosse Operations at The Lacrosse Network (TLN) you will have the unique opportunity to drive the millennial voice of the lacrosse community and to define what it means to be a sports network in today’s media landscape. The Head of Lacrosse Operations forms strategic partnerships with athletes, leagues and brands in order to drive revenue and increase brand exposure.
- Development and Execution of TLN Business Strategy
- Development of Strategic partnerships to grow TLN Brand and revenue.
- Management of Content partnerships & Brand partnerships
- Work with Sales & Creative group to maximize revenue opportunities on TLN platforms
- Consistent communication will all departments of Whistle Sports team to drive TLN business forward
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in or familiarity with the sport of Lacrosse
- Passion for watching sports
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Must be able to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence positive outcomes.
- Possess an ability to build and sustain effective relationships with key external counterparts.
- Knowledge of online video and experience in new media platforms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Based in or willing to be based in New York City