As a dynamic and expanding business, we’re always on the lookout for great people to join our teams. For these purposes, we have a talent pool, that allows us to form and maintain a community of talents. This means that we will not be able to make an offer to you right now, but you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with our products, teams and culture and as soon as we have a need for hiring, you will be one of the first people we will contact!
- Managing and supervising the international legal department, including supervising and mentoring the team, setting goals and objectives, ensuring department effectiveness and meeting deadlines
- Liaising with other departments, leading joint projects at company level, advising colleagues, interacting with top management
- Participating in negotiations with partners around the world
- Drafting legal opinions and developing legal models for new projects related to product launches in the IT sphere, intellectual property protection, personal data protection, NFT, human resources, and other areas with controversial regulations
- Review of existing documents and updating them, including in connection with legislative changes;
- Working with outside contractors and consultants, including tax and financial
- Legal support of the company's tasks and work with state authorities, including outside the Russian Federation
- Identification of risks and provision of working and practicable advice on how to minimize and level them.
- Higher legal education from top Russian/foreign universities
- at least 3 years of experience as the head of an international legal department with at least 5 people in the game industry, IT sector, fintech, large consulting,
- Diplomas/certificates from foreign educational institutions will be an advantage
- Advanced English skills (fluency in English is necessary for negotiation and interfacing with foreign colleagues, as well as writing documents from scratch in English)
- Willingness to work with colleagues from different time zones
- The ability to give advice from a "tell us how to handle this complicated situation with the least risk and with the best practical implementation" standpoint.
- Good verbal and written skills, and the ability to speak about complex issues in clear language
- Tax expertise will be an advantage
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together -- for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise -- to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com