Imagine a world where illness is optional. At Viome, our goal is to digitize, decode, and decipher human biology to prevent, treat, and cure chronic diseases and cancer. In order to enhance our understanding of the origin and progression of diseases, we use a systems biology approach combined with mRNA analysis and our state-of-the-art artificial intelligence platform. Our direct-to-consumer service analyzes gene expressions (mRNA) in order to provide individuals with health insights and precision nutrition to live a healthier life. This platform of ~300,000 samples enables us to enhance our understanding of human biology as a system in order to develop predictive biomarkers, precision diagnostics, and precision therapeutics to prevent and intercept chronic diseases.
Lead investors include Khosla Ventures, West River Group, Marc Benioff, and Bold Capital Partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated Lifecycle Marketing Leader who will define and execute personalized and cross-channel Lifecycle Marketing programs to scale our direct-to-consumer subscription business. This person has successfully improved metrics at key moments such as acquisition, onboarding, retention, and win-back.
This is a full-time position, reporting to GM of Consumer Business. Prefer candidates who are local to Seattle, WA, but we are open to remote locations depending on the candidate.
- Develop and own the overarching lifecycle strategy, with always-on programs and campaigns that improve NPS, increase retention, and increase LTV
- Engage and nurture leads and subscribers by creating personalized communication strategies across channels such as email, in-app, SMS, and Direct Mail.
- Test and iterate programs at key inflection points, such as subscriber onboarding, retention, and winback
- Craft innovative loyalty programs and subscriber experiences that educate and/or delight our members.
- Identify and implement technology that can assist with churn prevention and subscription re-activation
- Drive effective reporting and analytics
- Build and mentor a high-performing team of lifecycle marketers
- Work closely with the content and editorial teams to execute on the creative for all programs
- Partner with marketing, product, engineering, and data science teams to deliver growth plans.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Lifecycle Marketing / Subscription work experience, including 3+ years leading a team.
- Proven ability in leading the development of data-driven DTC lifecycle programs from strategy to execution, with specific experience in building sophisticated segmentation and trigger-based campaigns across multiple channels
- High level of empathy for target customers and a keen understanding of building and catering to customer journeys
- Knowledge and experience with engagement tools (e.g., Klaviyo, Braze, etc) and other tools (e.g., Tableau, GA, etc)
- Team player who is willing to roll their sleeves up with a no-task-is-too small attitude
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous startup environment
Viome’s Benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- LongTermDisability & Short Term Disability
- Waiting time may apply to benefits
Viome is a 100+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in Washington and New York, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Viome does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.