We are looking for a passionate and motivated Head of Marketing and Performance to support the development of The Focus whilst working closely with Technicolor's award-winning creative studios.
The Head of Marketing and Performance forms part of The Product and Growth team within The Focus and will need to be a proactive, personable self-starter with, successful track record to drive user acquisition, potential revenue streams, partnerships and brand awareness. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking for an opportunity to support an exciting new community platform within the creative industry.
This role is based in London or Montreal but will be working in a global setting.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans, including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
- Work with the Campaigns and Events Manager to oversee the development and management of prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC (recruitment/learning conversation)
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Managing an offshore development provider and managing priorities and development sprints/sign off
- Responsibility for the effective usage and strategy of a SmartCRM that drives the collection of the data of the community
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with The Focus Team and the business to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Continually obtain feedback from the community to generate ideas, understand opportunities and ensure content meets the objectives.
- Creating content strategies based on the business objectives, category focus, audience segment through all channels (online/offline/social) of The Focus, including collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results.
- Building a high performing marketing team (including a Social Media Journalist, Campaigns and Events Manager, and a Graphic designer) and ensuring effective coordination with other teams
- Keeping updated on market trends & competitor strategies
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally, including owning the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Creation and management of 3rd party partnerships that drive accesses, awareness and support the positioning around DE&I
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge on various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing, but strong knowledge around performance marketing.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights, recommendations and shape future strategies.
- Experience of working with offshore web development providers
- Team player with strong collaboration skills, a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders and working with cross functional teams to achieve a shared goal
- Strong project management skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working with teams across multiple geographies and cultures
- Track record of delivering ROI on marketing investment and executing impactful events and marketing programs
- Detail-oriented organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills and willingness to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who enjoys problem-solving and ability to learn quickly
- Experience working with CRM systems e.g. hubspot and other MarTech tools including Hootsuite, google analytics, google data studio, google tag manager
Any of the following is a bonus:
- Project management experience e.g. Asana, Slack, etc.
- Passion for computer graphics
- Applied marketing skill and techniques in a recruitment and learning setting
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.