Judopay is a payments company born for the mobile age.
People across the world are embracing services available on their mobile devices at an ever-increasing rate including using their mobile to make payments. Whether it’s for a cup of coffee, a ride in a taxi; to have a meal out or to get a meal in; a cinema trip or a holiday of a lifetime – today’s consumers are using their mobiles to buy practically anything and everything online.
And that’s where Judopay come in. We’re a mobile first payments company with global ambition working to provide the best payment experience for our fast growing base of clients.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Head of Marketing, ideally with payments or FinTech experience, to join our Leadership team and to help develop Judopay into a globally recognised payments brand.
If you have a passion for customers – understanding their requirements and what makes them tick, and skilled in finding ways of reaching them that really hit home, then we want you.
As a Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for our brand strategy and will partner with the Judopay Commercial team to create and execute business-building marketing campaigns that show the world how we can help them in removing friction from the checkout experience and consequently drive sales and repeat purchase.
We are big fans of experimentation and fast execution of ideas, so this is a great chance to be creative.
Ultimately, you will develop and run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Become the ultimate market expert on our clients and prospective clients, collecting customer insights, developing an effective segmentation and developing winning go to market strategies.
- Lead the development and delivery of top-notch marketing campaigns, across a range of channels including sponsorship, email, press, advertising and social media.
- Get stuck into copywriting juicy content for our campaigns, from blogs to white papers, to showcase our thought-leadership in mobile payments
- Be our resident social media guru: you’ll own our social media presence and be responsible for delivering fresh content to keep our audience entertained.
- Collaborate with the Product and Commercial teams in organizing events and meet-ups to get us talking to interesting prospects and collaborators, building our brand and presence in the process.
- Own marketing performance reporting, with a focus on tracking, analyzing and providing actionable recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- Develop a world class lead generation machine with clear lines of reporting and analytics.
- Be a member of our Leadership Team, having input on key business decisions.
- Experience as Head of Marketing or VP of Marketing, preferably within our industry or in a similar start up environment.
- Experience with CRM software.
- A strong knowledge of lead generation (this is a must).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: you are a persuasive copywriter and you have samples to show.
- A good understanding of social media channels and what works for each channel.
- Strong analytical skills: you are fascinated by data and the trends and opportunities you can find to drive improvement.
- A passion for detail and creativity: you understand that everything our customers see must be excellent and you’re not shy of pushing yourself and your team to always deliver more.
- A fascination for FinTech and mobile apps: you have a genuine interest in the FinTech community and what we can achieve by getting up more brands and businesses to serve their customers in-app with a magic payments experience.
- You are entrepreneurial and proactive: you’re always on the lookout for new things to try and new ways to do more with less, to grow our business as quickly as possible.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Full private medical healthcare with Vitality.
- Multiple Ocado deliveries each weeK.
- Tailored career progression plan.
- Training budget.
- The chance to work in a highly disruptive market alongside a very talented team.
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
- Regular team events and socials.
- Office massages.
- Chance to help grow one of the fasted growing payments businesses in the UK.