About the Role
As a Marketing Head on the Financial Services Platform, you will be heading the marketing team for all consumer lending products which currently consists of GoPayLater (AB), GoPayLater Cicil, and GoPayPinjam. This role will be heading the product marketing, communication & branding team as well as the creative team.
Your main responsibility will be to define the overall marketing strategy for each product on an annual basis and to set the high-level strategies for H1 & H2 of each year.
What You Will Do
- Define the USP for each product supported by Research & Growth teams; the USP will help in defining the communication and creativity for each product
- Create the brand’s presence for the segment by solving or answering the current pain points and user’s aspirations in the long term we want to build a brand that the users can trust and offer a solution that helps our users achieve their aspirations
- Determine the key themes during seasonal campaign periods such as Ramadhan, Gojek, or Tokopedia anniversaries, and double dates in Q4 2023 so that the USP can be communicated effectively to the target segment and able to result in better conversion rates
- To guide the respective Product Marketing so they can create that they can create a strategy and planning of campaigns that will promote the business and generate genuine traffic in different channels (both offline and online)
- Ensure the Implementation of the marketing campaigns right from ideation to final analysis and refinement by managing the overall budget for H1 & H2 for each product and creating and setting an effective process for the Marketing team
- Together with the Growth team, to find growth opportunities based on a data-driven approach and experimentation such as creating a segment to test different communication methods and offering promo based on the propensity model
- Create engaging and informative content for Internet Marketing, website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage to improve the conversion funnel, particularly for the nonactive or dormant users
- Build sustainable relationships and partnerships with other key players such as agencies, Tokopedia, and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for preparing and managing the marketing (RPL) and product marketing budget, collaborating with HR in hiring marketing teams and training them, etc; Depending on the type of business, the marketing manager’s responsibilities might also include planning and organizing events together with internal & external corporate communication team in Gojek and Tokopedia; The responsibilities don’t end with just planning, running and managing campaigns, but the person would also need to evaluate the performance of each campaign and prepare analysis and budgets for the next year
What You Will Need
- BS in Marketing Management, Business, or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of working experience in a marketing role or product marketing managing a digital business and budget of at least $ 1 million (GTM, marketing, growth marketing, product marketing, etc); preferably worked in reputable digital lending firms such as Kredivo, Adakami, Spaylater/Spinjam, Akulaku, HomeCredit, Indodana, Jenius, or Digibank
- Strong project management skills to manage complex multiple projects; also can manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Have business acumen and analytical thinking; Comfortable translating high-level business requirements into structured steps
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
Additional Points if:
- Experienced directly leading a business or marketing team for at least 3 years
- Experienced working on Fintech/Financial Services for at least 2 years
About the Team
The Financial Services stream at Gojek is passionate about empowering our users with the tools to be financially responsible. The Marketing team, currently consisting of 14 permanent members and 4 outsource, is at the center of the stream's Go-To-Market and strategy decisions, where we help direct the product toward the right segment and ensuring conversion rates are optimize by exploratory data analyses and rapid experimentation together with GTM’s Growth team. We are a marketing team that works based data driven marketing approach, meaning we're responsible for analyzing, designing, and also executing, because we believe that high impact comes from understanding the segment through data and continuous learning and experimentation.
If you're a leader who enjoys solving business problems in a fast pace working environment that aims to balance growth and profitability, then you might be our person.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.