HelloTech is the leading independent, on-demand technology support service. Available 24/7 both in-home and remote, HelloTech's massive network of expert technicians nationwide are dedicated to providing a top-notch customer experience for a wide range of services, including computer support, smart home device installation, home office setup, and more.
With both direct-to-consumer presence and deep integrations with retailers such as Walmart.com
and Comcast Xfinity, HelloTech eliminates the headaches and hassle of product installation and maintenance.
HelloTech is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, innovative, and service quality driven expert to lead our Operations Team. You will own the execution of our national service footprint that provides a broad range of nationwide services including setup and installation service to both our Direct-to-Consumer clients as well as our growing list of Enterprise Partnerships (major retailers, OEMs, etc). You will be deeply involved in the evolution of HelloTech’s Field Services to extend into device sales and membership plans, while excelling in delivering a world-class consumer experience. This is a dynamic, leadership opportunity with a fast growing, well capitalized start-up.
What you'll be doing:
- Overall responsibility for the HelloTech Field Workforce and in-field / home customer experience
- Oversee the day-to-day management of HelloTech’s Operations including: Daily Field Operations; Field Technician Recruiting with a focus on evaluating opportunities and marketplace balancing; Leading the Technician Community team with an emphasis on improving service quality, reducing churn; and improving Technician satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring key operational SLAs are met for fulfillment, on-time performance, and overall customer satisfaction / customer NPSEnsure bookings are fulfilled efficiently with a strong emphasis on both service quality and gross margin
- Establish and lead the strategic direction of operational processes and continuous improvement initiatives geared towards driving quality and reducing variable expenses
- Establish, communicate, and implement policies, practices, standards, and process to ensure effective and consistent operational excellence
- Own department budget and planning to ensure that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, and organization are in line with the company’s business plan and vision
- Produce, analyze, and use data to drive key insights identifying opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and operational excellence
- Maintaining a first-class support system for our Field Technicians
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility with relevant experience leading a high-quality regional or national field workforce
- You have built teams and processes from the ground up, and can operate at both the management level as well as a keen ability to dig into the details at the lowest level
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces, especially regional marketplaces is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field preferred
Perks (FTE, salaried)
National medical, dental, and vision benefits offered at no cost to employees
Home office reimbursement
Flexible work options