Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
Deliveroo’s Rider Operations team deal with management of our rider team, the face and wheels of Deliveroo. You will be working to become the Singapore Rider Operations Manager in order to help expand the business. Your tasks will include key aspects such as rider scheduling, rider engagement and rider fee management.
- Management of a fleet of +50 riders
- Scheduling riders via a web-based scheduling portal; ensuring current staffing targets are met and ensuring we have appropriate riders for both trough and peak traffic
- Communication across a wide range of cultures, religions and backgrounds
- Supervision of rider fees; equipment deposits
- Research into new Deliveroo zones for rider hiring; approaching community leaders and venues in order to advertise rider recruitment
This job has been filled or removed by Deliveroo.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Head of Operations - Singapore job post.✕