We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as the Operational Excellence Manager for our Global Payment Networks team, located in Singapore.
As part of the Payment Networks team, this function will directly support the Global Head of Payment Networks and will work closely together to define and implement operational excellence programs in order to elevate the efficiency and productivity of the Payment Networks team. This is a strategic, hands-on, and transformative role with the expectation for you to bring along your wealth of knowledge and best practices in the payments industry to drive positive outcomes for the team.
What will you be doing:
- Lead and manage cross-functional projects to drive continuous improvement and scalability in current processes.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas within the team and thus enabling the extension of best practices across various regions.
- Define an Operational Excellence program with measurable targets for the Payment Networks team to work towards.
- Identify global projects to set and raise the bar of Payment Networks across all regions.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to fine-tune existing processes, generate new solutions, and introduce new technologies to Payment Networks and relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Payment Networks team and senior leadership by providing relevant reports, data and insights to existing systems and processes.
- Align the goals of the Operational Excellence program to be in-sync with the business development strategy of PPRO.
- Support PPRO key initiatives and global projects.
You’ll need to have:
- Role requires 5 to 7 years relevant working experience with payment schemes.
- Strong in data crunching and analysis with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tableau, and the usual spreadsheet and presentation tools.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work both as a team player as well as independently.
- Proficiency in LEAN, Six Sigma, or equivalent continuous improvement tools is a plus
Why you should join us:
- Challenging roles and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere with an international company culture in a highly-motivated and successful team.
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of international payments.
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.
Please note that due to the location of this job being in Singapore, Singaporeans and Permanent Residents will be given preference for this role.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.