LuxDeco is a luxury online marketplace, and we are transforming how people around the world shop for luxury furniture and homeware.
Hailed as ‘the Net-A-Porter of interiors’ by The Financial Times and The Daily Telegraph, our platform provides the technology, logistics and expertise to allow 350+ of the world’s finest interior brands and artisans to be shopped online by luxury consumers and design professionals worldwide.
We have an ambitious mission to deliver value to the entire design ecosystem by creating the most effortless end-to-end shopping experience for interiors on the planet. Achieving this is only possible if we hire the best talent and inspire, motivate and coach our team to do their best work.
As the Head of People and Culture, your mission is to partner with the CEO and the Executive Team to develop and scale a world-class team, establishing LuxDeco as a best in class employer recognised for its exceptional talent, culture, employee experience and performance.
- Employee Experience: Provide a best in class experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Personal development: Develop a performance management strategy to help our team reach their potential through coaching, mentoring and learning and development programmes.
- People Process: Establish and implement leading people processes, including onboarding, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation, workforce planning, compliance and culture initiatives.
- Talent: Establish an effective talent acquisition and retention framework that supports our growth while being diverse & inclusive.
- Values & Culture: Build a data-driven team led by accountability, results and shared cultural values.
- 5+ years experience in People/HR/Talent roles
- Experience working in high-growth companies
- Highly analytical and data-driven problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural coach & mentor with high emotional intelligence
- Experienced in building Learning & Development programs
- Commercially minded with a good understanding of business
- Self-Motivated and comfortable working in a company with high levels of responsibility & autonomy
- CIPD qualified
- Career progression and development
- Annual salary/performance review
- Subsidised Fitness First gym membership
- Employee discount on LuxDeco.com
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Early Friday afternoon finish
- Great office culture & pleasant office environment
- Offices close to Liverpool Street station