Uniplaces is looking for a people driven and full spectrum Head of People & Culture to design, develop and manage all people & culture strategy. Reporting to the CO-Founder & COO, you will be managing a team of 3 people and will be a crucial part of Uniplaces Leadership Team supporting business short and long-term strategy.
You should have a balanced mix of strategical and operational competencies, heart and brain and have the ability to naturally connect with both managers and employees from whatever background, gender, age range or nationality.
- Develop and implement P&C short and long term roadmap aligned with business strategy and company’s vision.
- Coach Leadership Team members
- P&L and Headcount forecast
- Design effective and tailored talent management and leadership development programs
- Assess current and develop people processes and policies such as: reward strategy, performance management, career development, job mapping, training, perks & benefits, etc.
- Bridge relations between management and employee and facilitate conflict
- Oversee and guarantee employee engagement levels according to Uniplaces standards and company values
- Be an ambassador of company’s cultural values and promote them with effective initiatives
- Recruitment and employer branding strategies
- Guarantee solid, reliable and compliant HR operations (e.g. payroll, benefit management, contract management etc.)
- Coach and develop current People & Culture team members
- Business relevant reporting to present to Leadership Team and Board
- Conduct cross company projects such as change management and organizational development
- Ensure legal compliance and cost effective management
- Experience as Head of HR (or equivalent) for at least 3 years
- 360º HR knowledge/ experience from operations/ admin to talent development, recruitment, performance management, HR tools, vendor management, etc.
- Previous experience in multinational companies
- Passionate about people and business oriented
- Solid business acumen competencies
- People management experience (we are looking for inspiring leaders!)
- Acquainted with tax and labour laws
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Startup experience (is a plus)