Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We're searching for a vibrant PR and communications leader to become a critical member of our growing Marketing team. The role will be responsible for leading Streetbees external communications strategy through PR, analyst relations, organic social, influencer marketing, content marketing, and thought leadership programs. You will report directly to the VP Marketing and will lead a small team of content and communications managers.
This role demands high energy, creative thinking, and attention to detail. You'll be responsible for elevating Streetbees brand and profile, and will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
- Work closely with our executive team to develop our public image as the company that is driving the next generation of market research
- Devise a PR and communications strategy to build Streetbees profile in key verticals and establish Streetbees as a ‘hot’ company to watch within key startup/financial press
- Drive media coverage including national and regional news, TV and trade publications using mix of news corporate, product and customer news to build momentum
- Develop brand campaigns that showcase Streetbees disruptive approach, grow awareness, establish a leadership position, and build pipeline, working in conjunction with demand gen
- Think big and drive thought leadership programs which cut through the noise and gain the attention of key buyers and influencers
- Engage key industry analysts in regular in-depth briefings
- Leverage organic social media and influencer marketing to boost public awareness of Streetbees
- Manage team of content and communications managers to ensure Streebes content tells a consistent, differentiated, and compelling story
- 10+ years experience in marketing and public relations, preferably in a fast growth technology company
- Experience working directly with journalists, bloggers and analysts, as well as managing PR and AR agencies
- Strong eye for developing meaningful content that tells a differentiated, data-driven story
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback to direct reports, peers and executives
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects with exceptional attention to detail
- Executive-level presence and communication experience
- Strong networking, relationship building, and pitching skills
- Curious, data driven and results-oriented mindset
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Employee Assistance Programme - provides a complete support network for all of our employees that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues (not just work related).
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)