Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Lead Procurement Mattresses, focusing on constantly finding ways to improve our supply network and further develop our global sourcing strategy.
Our vision is to create a global supplier network in the most lean and cost-efficient way to accelerate the growth of Emma and thus strengthen our competitive position on the market.
To reach this, we are looking for great strategists with outstanding business sense and an entrepreneurial spirit. As well as passionate team leaders, who can build the high-performing team with a mix of talents and strengths, develop each individual and bring them to the next level.
What you´ll do
- You will lead, grow and develop a team of talented high-performers.
- You will be responsible for enhancing our supply network and improving the global sourcing strategy for our products.
- You will focus on making our sourcing process more professional by taking negotiation best practices, innovation, efficient processes, and cost-effectiveness into account.
- You will need to understand global trends, identifying regions with beneficial sourcing options, analyzing and evaluating the opportunities, and having a full global understanding of the Emma product portfolio.
- You will build and have ownership of key supplier relationships building the long-term strategy and deciding with which partners to work with, thereby making a direct impact on the category and Emma’s bottom line.
- You will lead negotiations with our suppliers, including price, margin, exclusivity, and delivery terms.
- You will develop risk mitigation strategies for the whole supply chain and create introduction and exit strategies for suppliers, ensuring the continuity of supply.
- You will work together with internal teams such as Operations (Logistics, Replenishment, etc.) Markets, Product Development, R&D, etc. to advance the categories’ business agenda and drive strategic decisions.
- As part of the Emma leading team, you need to create companywide impact outside of your area or responsibility contributing to the overall growth of the company.
What we are looking for:
- You have a strategic, decisive and analytical mindset.
- You have a strong executional skills paired up with an exceptional hands-on mentality.
- You are communicative with great ability to build strong relations and successfully negotiating high volumes.
- You can juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have gained practical experience and acquired deep knowledge in sourcing.
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and you think in a process-oriented way.
- You are passionate about leading and developing, and you can easily identify weaknesses and strengths of a team.
- You are able create value outside of operations and your scope, keeping a holistic overview on our overall business and contribute to cross team projects.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!