We are looking for an experienced head of procurement to lead, design, and manage procurement at Lemonade, across our operational units.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Operations, you’ll help improve efficiency and lower cost while creating a scalable infrastructure for procurement. You’ll implement and oversee strategic procurement initiatives across Lemonade’s business lines, using data-driven insights to achieve our mission of becoming an autonomous organization.
In this role you’ll
- Lead and implement strategic procurement initiatives to achieve business goals, boost efficiency, and reduce costs
- Oversee cost reduction initiatives, including cost savings and avoidance initiatives
- Define KPIs and best practices and push forward their implementation across different Lemonade departments
- Optimize user experience and business results by designing a new purchase process
- Continuously seek opportunities to work smarter by collaborating with IT, Customer Experience, Analytics, Product, and other teams
- Create procurement-related business insights, track key procurement metrics, and analyze results
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in procurement and operations roles
- Background at a global company is a must
- Track record of driving change at large and complex organizations
- Top-notch communication skills, a knack for leading and inspiring, and a sharp analytical eye
- Ability to work in an office environment a minimum of 3 days a week
- At Lemonade we welcome candidates who are enthusiastic about learning and adapting to the exciting world of AI, as a commitment to ongoing growth in this field is a fundamental part of our culture