As the Head of Procurement & Supply Chain Operations (f/m/d/x), you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all procurement and supply chain operations within the DACH organization. Your primary focus will be on optimizing efficiency, mitigating supply risk, and delivering cost savings. You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing strategies to ensure the team operates in line with the organization's objectives and adds value to the business.
Your area of responsibility
- Manage the Supply Planning and Supply Chain Operations teams, providing guidance and support as needed
- Develop and implement a comprehensive procurement/supply chain strategy with the objective to mitigate supply risks & deliver cost savings and securing operational excellence in the purchasing-to-pay process
- Act as a liaison between the global procurement and supply chain organization and the local country COO
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans to minimize the impact of potential disruptions
- Monitoring the process and collaboration between the team and the service provider, with regard to various service packets, such as ordering, invoicing, and claim management
- Drive operational efficiency by implementing best practices, leveraging technology, and optimizing processes across the supply chain
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic sourcing opportunities and supply strategies, and establish long-term partnerships with suppliers
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in procurement and supply chain operations with a track record of success in a leadership role, preferably in the food industry
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with the capacity to handle complex and challenging situations
- Analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, with the ability to analyse complex data, identify insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Ideally, you have experience in change management, since HelloFresh is currently undergoing a significant transformation of its supply chain operations and planning organization
Travel requirements: Up to 20% to our DC’s in Germany
- You speak and write German and English fluently
What we offer you
Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the application process, please reach out to us at:
United States: USCandidateAccommodations@hellofresh.com